Last updated: 2nd May 2023
- What data do we collect?
- How will we use your data?
- How we share your information
- How long will we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
Voluntarily supplied information
Most of the personal information we process about you is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have placed an order on our website
- You have requested a personalized quote for our services
- You have sent us a message via the contact form or via direct email
- You have subscribed to our mailing list
- You have registered for an account on our website
kwscreations.com currently collects and processes the following voluntarily supplied information:
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, payment information, and optional account information like username and password.
- When you request a personalized quote, we will collect your name and email address.
- We collect your email address and name when subscribing to our mailing list.
- When commenting or reviewing products on the website, we collect your name and email address.
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, telephone number and email, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We will also store details of your previous purchases so you can see your account history and access downloadable products.
Automatically tracked information
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed and pages you’ve interacted with: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed but not purchased.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like tracking analytics.
How will we use your data?
We only collect and use the personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for. Information used and stored by us will be on the WPX Hosting servers which are located in the UK, US and Australia.
- When purchasing a product, we collect personal data such as your name, email address, phone number and billing address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests
- Process payments
- Prevent fraud
- When subscribing to our site, we collect your email address and name for the purpose of sending you subscriber emails from kwscreations.com only.
- When commenting and reviewing products we use your name to display alongside your comment, and your email address to notify you that your comment or review is live. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on kwscreations.com, we also store the personal information provided in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
How we share your information
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations or individuals except for secure third parties who help us provide our orders and services to you except in the following situations:
- To comply with applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process
- To respond to claims that your use of the Service violates any third-party rights
- If our company is merged with or acquired by another company, your information will be one of the assets that is transferred to the new owner.
These providers are listed below:
We accept payments through Stripe. Information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and your billing information will be sent securely to Stripe.
2. Apple Pay
We also accept payments through Apple Pay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Apple Pay, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
3. Google Pay
We also accept payments through Google Pay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Google Pay, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We use ConvertKit as our email service provider to manage our mailing list. So your name and email address will be passed to ConvertKit when you subscribe to our mailing list and will be used for the purposes of sending emails to you from an email address on the kwscreations.com domain only.
We use Calendly to support making bookings for calls. So your name, email address and any other information supplied at the time of booking (with the exception of payment details) will be passed to Calendly when you book a session/appointment with us. This information will be used for the purposes of scheduling and/or amending appointments and for sending emails to you regarding your appointment from either an email address on the kwscreations.com domain or an auto-notification from an email address on the calendly.com domain.
We use Google Analytics to track how users interact with our website to help us improve. Information such as your IP address, location and browser type will be sent securely for this purpose.
7. External Links
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which consent is granted unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
You can remove your consent at any time. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will we store your data?
We may need to retain certain information for longer periods such as record-keeping / reporting in accordance with applicable law or for other legitimate reasons like enforcement of legal rights, fraud prevention, etc.
Residual anonymous information and aggregate information, neither of which identifies you (directly or indirectly), may be stored indefinitely.
What are your data protection rights?
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
To exercise these rights, you can write to us at email@example.com. We have one month to respond to you.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
How to contact us